Get plugged into community with us!
How am I supposed to make it to church or Bible study when my schedule rotates every week or my days off are constantly cancelled? We know that isolation and lack of biblical community can be a serious issue for those in our profession; and while there is no replacement for being apart of a local church, we know that there can be seasons where getting plugged in can be tough.
We seek to offer a solution to this all too common problem with our online discipleship studies. Link shields with first responders from across the globe in a flexible, small-group setting. Join today to deepen your intimacy with God while forging brotherhood/sisterhood.
The Mighty Men Study
The Mighty Men Study will examine Scripture to answer two main questions:
1. Who were the Mighty Men?
2. How can I live as a mighty man or woman today?
How it Works:
Let us know if you are interested and we will take it from there! We will connect with you to get to know you and find out what your schedule looks like. We will then put you in a small group tailored to fit your ability. The Mighty Men Study is comprised of 6 lessons and generally runs for 6 weeks; however, your ETL Group Leader will have the flexibility change things to facilitate your groups needs.
What to Expect:
- A 15-20 minute weekly video lesson
- Weekly small group correspondence either through video chat or secure text messaging.
- The forging of brotherhood/sisterhood that will transcend long after the study concludes
- A foundational understand of David's Mighty Men and how we can stand as mighty men and women today.