Into the Breach
Into the breach is a term inspired by William Shakespeare’s play Henry V. In Act III, Scene I, Henry V begins a speech calling his men to arms with the following, “Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.” The fallen nature of man has ensured us that violence is inevitable; consequently, good people must stand in the gap to stand for what is right. Into the breach calls us to be those who stand, and followers of Christ who have been led down the path to be protectors and guardians must understand this call all the more. Whether you are on point at a physical breach point, or you are faced with opposition when standing for righteousness according to God’s truth, we encourage you to enter the breach. Into the breach is a mindset; every challenge we face is a breach point, and we must be willing and able under the covering of God’s grace to enter it.
100% of proceeds got to Save our Allies.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping